Monday, May 28, 2012

Diet time!

I've been wanting to lose my jiggly arms and what else for a while now... And after being in and out of wanting to diet, I finally decided to do it! (cuz my arms really are too flabby D:)

I think I've tried different methods before but crash diets were all so bad... I ended up heavier than before afterwards, and metabolism and appetite all messed up. So I think I'll just take it slow, my specific plan is to cut out all pastries cakes and dessert-y stuff. (but not my fro-yo and bubble tea.... Cuz I'm weak :P) And change my dinner to oatmeal +veggies and of course some exercise!

Hopefully this goes well, I'll try to update a bit.... I must've been 20 pounds heavier at my max weight tho... I don't know what happened then.... It definitely wasn't my body's 'natural' weight and not healthy... And over past couple years it just dropped back down naturally.. Kinda weird haha

No comments: