Sunday, April 29, 2012

Yesterday I went to laser tag for the first time....like ever!

 I'd always wanted to try it, especially since I saw Jeremy Lin's twitter/pic about it.... I didn't go to the same place he had, but it was still very fun! Each game was in 15 minute intervals..... but being out of shape, midway in the first game I was already needing a small timeout.

 One thing that slightly bothered me is that a lot of people weren't playing 'fair', like holding their laser guns in a way that blocks their sensor for others to 'hit' them. And of course double teaming with another player or just staking out one easy to defend corner. Yes I took it very seriously but I feel like one has to play with honour and dignity, ya know? Like if I hit someone, I move on.... not sneak behind them and take another shot after they revive. So over the two rounds I actually improved.... even though my 2nd time round I was just in the middle of the pack.... but still felt good and had fun :)

2 comments:

Dovey said...

I've never played laser tag --- I think I would probably pass out from exhaustion :) I agree about playing fair though. I think I'd be pretty peeved about that. It's just a game, and there's a point other than winning!

ZZ said...

Oh! You should totally do it sometime! I feel like I've been missing out on some fun childhood/teenage times not playing earlier, haha.

And yeah the fairness thing.... it doesn't bother me if someone beats me fair and square but if they don't then eh